Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Git 'R Done!

FINALLY! I’ve become more limited on time. So now I’ll have to sum all of the highlights that have happened since Tuesday in a single paragraph. Okay, here it goes:

Tuesday:

1) Attended survival Italian class for the first time. I’ll be auditing that class since I don't want to use up too many of my credits.

2) Fire drill timed perfectly at the end of Art History class.


3) Traveling tips session with the RAs after another fun soccer game. I'm seriously hoping that my dreams of visiting Ireland, Scotland and the rest of the UK works out.


Wednesday:

1) First People and Places outing where we visited the famous Hadrien’s Villa roughly 20 miles from Rome. Pretty awesome time and very interesting history. Hadrien is the kind of guy you respect, and then despise, and then don’t know what to do with him. Oh well, at least he had good taste in landscaping.

2) I briefly explored the UD

3) Finally coming down with an evening routine. Reading/studying late afternoon (or at least 2 hours before dinner) either at the pool, the Belvidere balcony or wherever I feel like for the day, followed by dinner and a fun soccer game with some of the UDers, Zoe Osborn and Dr. Osborn if he’s not too busy or if he’s not teaching Tragedy & Comedy. From there it’s back to studying until bedtime. I do want to put the Rosary back into that routine. It was working for a couple of days, but somehow I lost it. I need to get that back.

Anyway, back to homework then. Farewell, explorers!

No comments:

Post a Comment