Sunday, August 26, 2012

What I Missed

Sunday today was a free day, so I could have gone to visit Rome or Castel Gandolfo or something, but I opted to stay and catch up on the homework I’d missed this weekend due to so many campus activities. In a way, I’m kind of regretting it because some of the girls who went to Castel Gandolfo got to see Pope Benedict XVI come out to say the Angelus with the people and bless them!!!!! I know I’ll get to see him this semester as we have a scheduled papal audience, but it would have been nice to see him more than once. Oh well, reading at the pool wasn’t too bad today though. We thought it would rain due to the dark clouds that came nearby, but it didn’t. Good study day though. Maybe next weekend I'll chance to see His Holiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment