Sunday, August 12, 2012

The "Wandering Sapphire" to Depart for Rome

Well hello, you!

Kathleen here. Thanks for dropping by. Things have been pretty busy lately as I am preparing for my study-abroad trip to Rome with the University of Dallas this fall semester, 2012. It's going to be the adventure of a lifetime!

On this blog, I will be sharing my adventures with you by posting updates and occasional pictures of my many excursions. I expect that my posts will be rather sporadic as I will be incredibly busy, but this will probably be the easiest way for me to keep you updated on what the rest of the Romers and I are doing. I'm hoping to have at least one post and/or photo out each week, but don't be too discouraged if it doesn't happen. I'll try to practice responsibility and diligence with this blog. But remember, school always comes first.

What's with the blog title, you ask?

"The Wandering Sapphire" refers to myself because my birthstone is the sapphire (my birthday is on September 14th) and I will be doing a lot of wandering around in Rome and all of Europe. This is going to be incredibly exciting. I can hardly wait to share my experiences with you via blog.

I will be leaving for Rome on Sunday, August 19th, 2012. Don't forget to keep in touch and follow this blog!

Until departure, this is the Wandering Sapphire, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment